NDC Infrared Engineering Ltd. has developed Analyzers to meet the need for accurate, rapid at-line moisture and other constituent content analysis of samples taken from the process, and to provide reference values for continuity checking and calibration of on-line sensors. This function is distinct from traditional laboratory analysis, although NDC At-Line Analyzers are just as applicable in Quality Control as they are in Production.
The key features of NDC At-Line Analyzers are:
- Performance - stability, reproducibility and accuracy are to laboratory standards
- Ease of Use - no special operator skills are required
- Speed - results are available in around 10 seconds
- Robustness - designed for repeated long-term use in a production environment
The NDC At-Line Analyzer Range comprises:
- InfraLab e-Series Food Analyzers - a family of single and multi-component moisture, fat and protein analyzers for powders, flakes and granules in a wide variety of applications in Foods Processing
- InfraLab e-Series Meat Analyzers - single and multi-component fat, moisture and protein analyzers for meat (beef, pork, lamb, poultry) for at-line analysis in Meat Further Processing and more
TEWS Elektronik laboratory measuring instruments should be deployed whenever the moisture content of product samples needs to be measured accurately. They are useful where conventional moisture measuring methods, such as drying cabinets and Karl Fischer titrations are too time-consuming.
Analyses are independent of natural variations in product properties, such as color, grain size, salt content or bulk density. These robust and functional systems are extremely easy to operate - making operator error extremely unlikely. Measurements can be stored on a PC network or USB memory stick for further analysis.
A large number of different moisture sensors will be used in the operations of our laboratory measuring instruments. The tubular sensors are also able to measure density.
The Electrothermal Macro and Micro Kjeldahl Equipment consists of multi mantles with 2 or 6 positions which heat up to an ultra-high temperature. Both can be used for the Kjeldahl analysis to determine the protein content of food
Electrothermal MQ Series Macro-Kjeldahl Extraction Equipment
The Macro-Kjeldahl Extraction equipment has been designed for Kjeldahl extraction on a macro scale to determine the protein content of food.
These multibank units with either 2 or 6 recesses, have a stainless steel outer casing with back-mounted brackets (supplied with each unit), which can hold support rods of 12.7mm diamter max. There are 2 volume sizes available for both the 2 and 6 recess models, one for 100- 300ml vessels and the second for 500-800ml vessels.
Electrothermal MM Series Micro-Kjeldahl Extraction Heaters
The Micro-Kjeldahl Extraction equipment has been designed for Kjeldahl extraction on a micro scale to determine the protein content of food.
These multibank units have 6 recesses in a stainless steel outer casing with back-mounted brackets (supplied with each unit), which can hold support rods of 12.7mm diamter max. This 6 recess model accommodates flasks of between 18- 50ml only