SHOP by Brand
Electrothermal Paraffin Wax Dispenser
The Paraffin Wax Dispenser provides immediate "Wax On Tap" for Pathology laboratories etc. The problem of wax solidifying at the tap is completely eliminated by the incorporation of a thermally insulated tap heater with independent temperature control.
- 4.5 litres
- Ambient to 75ºC.
- Fitted with safety over-temperature cut-out at 105ºC and non-resettable thermal fuse.
- A built-in thermostat provides temperature control from ambient 75ºC.
- Tap Heater maintains temperature within the tap, keeping the wax molten.
- Swivel lever non-drip with replaceable filter
Electrothermal MH8516 Paraffin Section Mounting Bath
The Paraffin Section Mounting Bath is designed to assist with the handling of paraffin wax samples in histology and pathology laboratories. It is essentially a hot distilled water floating out bath that allows for the meticulous manipulation and location of paraffin wax sections onto glass slides. In the event of having any damaged sections or an excess of wax, both may be easily removed by skimming a filter paper across the water surface.
PTFE black interior and powder-coated white aluminium exterior
- Virtually maintenance-free and extremely easy to clean
- Excess or damaged sections may be simply removed by skimming a filter paper over the water surface
- 70°C nominal temperature for 2 litres water, attained within 120 minutes
Electrothermal MH6616 Slide Drying Bench
The Slide Drying Bench aids in the preparation of microscope slides at the specimen mounting stage. It complements both the Paraffin Wax Dispenser and the Paraffin Wax Mounting Bath to provide a complete set of paraffin was sampling equipment for the modern laboratory. Accepting up to 50 slides, it has the facility for drying slides in different orientations- across the drying support bars, angled from the bars, or flat without the bars
- Up to 50 slides capacity
- The slides can be arranged on the bench in different orientations
- Built-in energy regulator controlling temperature up to 100°C
- 2 Neon indicators: Clear to indicate "Power On" and amber to indicate "Heater On"
- Replacement elements easy fitted by user